Russell Brand Messiah Complex
This man is far more intelligent than many people give him credit for.
comedians generally are.
- sleep: what is the most comforting thing at night time for you?
- visitor: what creature visits your dreams most often?
- chimes: what sounds are your favorite?
- times: when do you normally awaken?
- marking: describe your tattoos,or tattoos you would like in the future?
- reverie: think of somewhere otherworldly u wish to be within, what is it like there?
- warmth: what do you find most charming in others?
- treat: your favorite sweets ?
- nestle: your most precious plush toy?
- posy: your favorite herbs?
- stories: books you remember from your childhood?
- folk: who is the most fantastical being u have known?
- elder: what do u expect to be like in your elder years?
- home: in what type of environment do you feel most safe?
- finds: what kind of item would you most likely buy from an antique store?
- offering: how do you show others you are fond of them?
- lore: if your life were a tale, how do u expect it would end??
Every day I discover more and more beautiful things. It’s enough to drive one mad. I have such a desire to do everything, my head is bursting with it.Claude Monet (via youdonthavemynumber)
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future.H. G. Wells (via whats-out-there)
the best moment in tv history
“some historians think that michelangelo was drawing god in a human brain. very few people knew what one looked like at the time; but michelangelo had dissected cadavers and would have known. it even has the hint of a brain stem. if true this would have been a great “fuck you” to the pope whom he was not friendly with but also would have meant god was in a human brain, or created by man.”
also michelangelo painted a baby angel flipping off the pope
the blond one, you see his right hand? that’s called the fig and it’s an old world european gesture for ‘fuck you” because apparently Pope Juluis II was a total raging asshole and everyone hated him
but nobody ever noticed this little fucker because the ceiling was so high
and then thirty years later they called michelangelo back to paint the wall behind the altar and he wasted no time in painting the gates of hell behind the pope’s chair
what a badass
It amuses me to this day how much Michelangelo hated his job
When I first looked back at the Earth, standing on the Moon, I cried.Alan Shepard, describing his time on the lunar surface during the Apollo 14 mission in 1971 (via whats-out-there)
That would be the must fucking unreal feeling. To look over at this planet that you were born on, that you started out on the ground on….and then slowly moved your way up to beyond your own planet. That would make you feel so teenie tiny but also so fucking big.
Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.Sigmund Freud (via psych-facts)
hey yeah wassup let me tell you something, making gifs is just one of those things where you have to be lucky to get a good video and i got lucky and ima be a little conceited and tell you i think i look fucking fabulous here
1k in an hour holy crap
I want to be a princess.
You are the makeup queen.